Comprehensive Body Composition Analyzer
medical, research, hospitals
As a high-quality body composition device made with medical and fitness professionals in mind, the InBody 970 goes beyond standard outputs to provide the most accurate measurements for subcutaneous fat, visceral fat, V/S ratio, waist circumference, waist-to-hip ratio, body adiposity index, conicity index, SMI, FMI, obesity degree, body water, lean mass, and more.
Test duration: 70 seconds
Method: 8 touchpoints
Measurements: 40 impedance measurements, 8 frequencies at each of the 5 segments (right arm, left arm, trunk, right leg, left leg)
What is the InBody 970?
InBody is continuously evolving the way body composition is measured and expanding the application in various fields.
With the mission to deliver the utmost reliable and innovative body composition analysis, now InBody introduces the next generation of body composition analyzer, InBody 970.
The InBody 970 is equipped with state-of-the-art 3MHz technology and new ergonomic design to better suit diverse patients with different conditions and medical specialties than ever before.
What is InBody’s 3MHz Measurement Technology?
As the frequency increases, it becomes more difficult to control in the human body, possibly resulting in irregular impedance measurements. InBody technology has overcome this limitation and achieved the feat of controlling 3MHz frequency. The 3MHz frequency is able to penetrate the human cell membranes more effectively and therefore better reflects Intracellular Water in comparison to lower frequencies. This then enables us to differentiate between the Intracellular Water and the Extracellular Water, resulting in a more accurate measurement of Total Body Water.
What is a Complete Abdominal Analysis?
The InBody 970 goes beyond body composition and body water analysis to provide in depth analysis of abdominal regions. By measuring your subcutaneous and visceral fat mass, providers can gain a better understanding of an individual’s risk and progress.
How many result sheets does the InBody 970 generate?
The InBody 970 can generate 7 different result sheets:
• The Body Composition Result Sheet includes visceral fat area, segmental lean analysis and body composition history
• The Visceral Fat Result Sheet measures Subcutaneous Fat Area and provides Abdominal Fat Analysis and Abdominal Obesity Analysis
• The Age-Specific Evaluation Result Sheet* can be used to evaluate and compare body composition results by age
• The Research Result Sheet* incorporates frequently used parameters and provides segmental graphs that offer a more comprehensive analysis
• The Comparison Result Sheet* provides a Cole-Cole plot graph along with other significant parameters to compare previous and current results
• The Body Composition Result Sheet for Children*, and Body Water Result Sheets are also available
*Result Sheet available via LookinBody Web only
The First Look
How to Test